Entering the end of the year, This time is winter season, of course you have to prepare what clothes to wear later. You definitely want to look beautiful and look stylish. However, you also have to be smart in choosing what clothes to use.
The long outer is the right choice in winter. When snow falls usually people don’t use umbrellas, long jackets are clothes that are often used during winter. If you feel a long jacket or coat is too heavy to wear, you can also wear a short jacket or coat, but try covering the top of the leg with a scarf or other clothing.
Hats, earmuffs and leg warmers if necessary. When not wearing gloves, avoid putting your hands in a coat or jacket pocket because when you slip you cannot support your body so that you can hurt you. So you should prepare gloves that are also made from wool.
Wear as much layered clothing as possible for outdoor activities
Here are recommendations for clothes for you to be able to move outdoors without feeling frozen or completely cold!
– Wear layered clothes, thermal pants from the knee to the top, tights made from wool, then regular pants.
– Wear some wool socks in the shoes.
– Hats with wool can also reduce the cold, wear earplugs to keep the ears warm.
– Scarf is also important to avoid air entering through the neck gap, wear it around the neck to cover part of the face when the air is really cold.
– Wear a long jacket with wool or thick material.
– Choose boots for outdoor activities.